I love sharing what I love. I get to lead with my heart and make no apologies. Here is where you will find the people, places and things that light me up and knock my socks off.
- Favorite TED Talks: Brene Brown: The Power of Vulnerability and Listening to Shame (add hyperlink below)…I peek into how and why being vulnerable is the gateway to connection and fulfillment… just check it out…it speaks for itself! *add YouTube preview tab/image of Brene
- Favorite Jewelry Artists: Matthew Cirello and Jasmine Lee.
Matthew is my brother and I love love love him! He embodies “love what you do and do what you love”. He is a creative old soul who has found his muse and his match in Jasmine. Together they make beautiful edgy pieces. I love wearing my Matthew Cirello originals and my reclaimed stainless steel earrings. www.cirellogallery.com
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”
- “Vulnerability is the birthplace of Innovation, Creativity and Change”
- “Personal empowerment begins with small choices that set enormous changes in motion…One positive action can create an entirely new life”
- “Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole [person]”
- Eclipse Chocolate Bar and Bistro: love chocolate- dark and salty…Will Gustwiller is a chocolate mastermind, everything is creative and beyond decadent, he gives 10% to local charities, and maintains “green” operations…A great example of following his passion and being in alignment with his values. Inspirational and delicious.